7.13.2009

Let the party begin!

{photo from holiday_jenny on flickr}
I have been having so much fun staying home with our boys these past few years.  My days are filled with cookies and milk, playdoh and markers... as well as parties, crafts, cupcakes, ribbon and other such fun stuff.  It is so much fun that I'm starting this blog dedicated to parties, crafting, and my sources of inspiration for pretty little things.  
My goal is to just keep doing what I'm doing now- small party planning projects and such for family, friends, and friends of friends.  So on that note, today I'm opening a little, tiny etsy shop.  Really very tiny... click on Busy Bee Birthday Shop samples on the top right and it will take you to my little etsy shop!  I have dreams of going BIG someday, but for now I'm going to enjoy every sweet little kiss from my boys and follow my new motto... keep calm and have a cupcake.  Hope you enjoy my new blog! 
You can sign up to follow this blog on the right side ---> and who knows, I just might start tweeting someday {but since I can't even set my own alarm clock, that would be really wild for me!} Check back often for party pictures, crafty ideas, and more fun stuff!  

No comments:

Post a Comment