9.23.2009

Rice Krispie pops!

I love, love, love cake pops! Bakerella really has perfected the art of cake pops... oh yes, it's art! I cleared my schedule last night to make her adorable apple pops (pictures coming soon), but if you're short on time and still want that "cute" factor, why not try these? When baking desserts for a rehearsal dinner a few weeks back, I needed something "cute" but also quick and easy. And since it was 129 thousand degrees outside that day, I needed something that wouldn't melt in the heat. I came up with these little Rice Krispie treats on a lollipop stick. Cut with a heart-shaped cookie cutter and tied with a simple ribbon, these little cuties did the trick!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I've cut them into shapes before, but never thought of putting them on a stick. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete